Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still Here

We were lucky enough to be able to spend all of last week at my family's AWESOME house in St. George. It was my one week off of school for the summer, (I teach year round), but Greg still had to work. So we had a good time hanging out with friends and family, eating, swimming, eating, laying out, watching movies, and cleaning up after a sick baby. Emmy got a nasty little bug for a few days, so I guess it was a good thing that we really didn't have any big plans. So that's what we've been up to. Kind of boring. Sorry.

*This is Emmy 'Helping' her daddy golf. I love how she winds up to throw the balls. (And no I don't usually let my kid run wild in just a diaper, but she had just gotten her pants wet in the swimming pool.)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh that is so cute! I can't wait to see her (and all of you). She looks so adorable waddling around! Love it love it!

Boquinha said...

So so cute. Glad you had a nice week!

Casseron said...

HAHA Looks like Emmy is going to have a wicked side arm!! PS Thanks again for introducing Cameron and I to that Parrothead place. I have a friend coming to town this weekend and I think we will probably end up eating there!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh man..I wish I could have been there. I still haven't even seen the house. I hear it is a blast. Emmy is as cute as ever! I think she is going to have serious skills!