Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Obsessions

bubbles...Gotta love those cheeks.

little people...She wouldn't eat until they were at the table with us.

play dough...Anyone impressed with how much hair she finally has? I'm delighted!


dressing up...No this was not from Halloween, it was last week.


I LOVE having a 2 year old. Emerson is so much fun and it is seriously amazing to watch her learn and absorb new things everyday. I swear she's 2 going on 16 sometimes with the sass and the humor she dishes out to us.

14 comments:

Casseron said...

that kid just keeps getting cuter!

The Johnson Family said...

She is just adorable! I can not imagine where she gets sass from...our genes...yeah, it is a mystery!

Lindsay said...

Adorable!!! She is too cute! Miss you guys

Boquinha said...

She is such, such, such a cutie. Love her!

Emily said...

1-2 1/2 is just about my favorite kid age. She is so adorable. Love the dress-ups!

Foltron said...

Not only would she not eat until the Little People were at the table. She wouldn't take a bite until each of the Little People took a bite.

J Fo said...

Haha! I forgot that we had to feed her friends as well. Funny!

Jillo said...

Do you find that she changes clothes about 130 times a day? This is where we are with lucy. I have a love/hate for that.
The little people at the dinner table are the best! We have a toy carseat that must be strapped in with some sort of baby in tow every time we hope in the car. so fun.
She is darling! I love that we can compare 2 year old antics. =)

J Fo said...

That's great Jill! I am so glad that she is not to the having an opinion on what I wear phase yet! I know we'll get there soon. Mostly she just plays with her cousin's dress ups and requests her tutu every now and again. Lucy is such a girly-girl, which cracks me up! These two together would be lethal!

Curtis and Andi said...

You forgot the Mulan obsession!

J Fo said...

Oh yeah! It's recently moved from Mulan to Cars. (Mulan needs a Dr. to fix all the scratches!)

Alisha and Braeden said...

We need to get together soon so we can see this cute girl, and you guys too of course :)

Autum said...

What a cutie! 2 year olds are pretty fun!

Jenny said...

She is so much fun- I totally miss her! :)