and it's: CAH-OOOOOOKIE CRISPS!
It all started when I was pregnant. For the most part all I wanted was healthy stuff like apples and snowcones, (hey they're fruity), but the urge for Cookie Crisps grabbed on and wouldn't let go.
I hadn't had them for over a year now, but Alberertson's decided to have a great cereal sale and I caved in a moment of weekness. Well...now I'm wishing that I bought 10 more boxes! Last night I had TWO bowls before bed. What is wrong with me?! Now, you are probably thinking, "What's the big deal?" I say the big deal is that I was planning my late night snack in my head WHILE I was cooking dinner!
I think that I have a problem.
I think I might need professional help.
I think I better go get a bowl of Cookie Crisps for my mid-afternoon snack.
Do others out there have crazy food addictions, too? Or am I alone in my craziness?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I think I have a problem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
What is it with being pregnant and LOVING a bowl of cereal? This totally happened to me, but it was Golden Grahams. MMMmmmmm.......
They are still one of my favorite midnight snacks.
Ugh... what's a little sugar and a few pounds :) Wouldn't it be great if we all craved broccoli?
I LOVE Crispix cereal. LOVE it.
I could totally live on cereal alone, all the different kinds, both hot and cold, healthy and trashy. Love all things cereal, how weird is that? My fave is Cap'n Crunch - hoo boy, I may have to run to the store!!!!
Im a cereal fanatic! I love my Golden Grahms, or Peanut Butter Capn Crunch. I could probably eat a whole bowl. Especially now
You have no problem. I keep my boxes hidden in the kitchen so the kids and Kyle can't find them. And yes those boxes are Cookie Crisp! You trying to tell us something with this craving???
Another Cookie Crisper!? I'm feeling so much less alone now.
Let me clear this up:
I'M NOT PREGNANT!! Just a little baby hungry. :)
I had to go cold turkey with cereal because I had such an addiction! Seriously. It was bad. Crispix was one of the regulars but not as much as Honey Bunches of Oats. I could almost do a whole box in 2 days. So sad. I still have to fight it every now and then. MMMMmmmmmm...
Wow, you guys all have pretty healthy addictions. I eat Dutch Babies (German pancakes) as midnight snacks. They're full of butter and eggs! What the ????? And Jess, I can TOTALLY relate to planning my midnight snack earlier in the day. I think I do that daily. I might need a therapist, too . . . :P
I LOVE cookie crisp, though I hardly ever buy it because I know I will eat the whole box in the matter of a few hours. I have loved it since I was little! We need to do a cereal buffet for game night! --Curtis
Oh my goodness! It is so crazy that you would write this because someone at work today told me that I have an addiction to Reece's Puffs cereal. If I don't have time to eat it at home then I bring a big bag of it to snack on at work. I've convinced myself that it's healthy.
A Cereal buffet sounds FABULOUS! How fun would it be if we all brought our favorite and just shared!
Chels- I'm getting closer to convincing myself that it's healthy, too. The box does say that it contains 'whole grains' and minerals. What else could a girl want, right?!
Mine would be chocolate covered cinnamon bears, at least two bags a week! Love them!
So Cereal is one thing that sounds so good to me, especially at nights. For some reason real dinner food doesnt sound that appealing. After reading this post, I went and bought some cookie crisp (generic brand) and it was pretty dang good. I had waffles AND a small bowl of that for breakfast!
I have a pregnancy addiction that is still going strong. I crave peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Joe thinks I'm crazy... that no one else in the world has ever put a banana on a sandwich.
As far as cereal. I have discovered Quaker Oat Squares. I have gone through many boxes in the past 2 weeks. I eat them dry and with milk all day long. At least I've probably lowered my cholesterol!
Post a Comment