I'm just wondering if anyone is as impressed as I am with Greg for buying me this coat for my birthday? He picked it out by himself and I LOVE it! I'm so proud of his fashion sense, or maybe I'm proud of his listening skills. I've been talking about this style for a while now. Either way, well done!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Impressed
Posted by J Fo at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I love the coat Jess, it looks great! Good Job Greg!
Why is your head cut off? If I can't see you smiling, how can I be convinced you really love the coat?
Oh my goodness! I saw that almost exact same one at Macey's (maybe it is the same one) and I almost picked it out for myself!! Very cute
I was having a bad face day. Thus, the head cutting off. But be assured that there is a beaming smile on my face!
I hate bad face days. If only they happened less often....:) So glad we've found each other sistah! I love your blog and Emerson is adorable! Glad everything's going so well for you---could you teach me how to land a husband with fashion sense?! :)
I am definitely impressed! I LOVE houndstooth - classic.
That is impressive! The coat is darling!
So cute!
Wow Greg! Can you teach this skill to your cousin Keith?
When Greg came to visit us once when you and him were just dating he dragged me around the mall to pick you out an outfit. :)
Post a Comment