Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seriously Cute

I'm just admiring my handiwork here. Handiwork as in making this beautiful little girl, and handiwork as in photo shopping the drool and rash out of this picture!

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love this picture!!

Jillo said...

She really is a cutie. Nice photoshoping skils, by the way.

Tiffany said...

She is way cute!!! Great job on the picture - You can't even tell it would have been there!!

Gary Foley said...

Look at all those teeth!!!

Vivian said...

What rash? What drool? All I see is the cutest little girl in Utah.

Emily said...

SO cute. love it!

Megan said...

She is so cute! And I don't believe you took drool and a rash out - I think you just got lucky with a great shot! ;)

Jenny said...

She's so cute! I love her little teeth! Nice photoshopping skills :)

Alisha and Braeden said...

So cute! We need to see more of you guys. Hopefully we can do something about that! And you and Sarah still need to teach me how to digital scrapbook!

Boquinha said...

Adorable little girl! LOVE her!

I'm telling you, those skills make you want to make more, right? (I'm expecting Greg to jump in anytime here). :P

Foltron said...

When the cost of caring for a child reaches zero or I get a raise I don't think it's happening for a while. Responsibility sucks sometimes.

Justin and Melissa said...

impressive on both accounts. She is cute.

Renee said...

Nice job..digital scrapbooking next?? Sarah and I can teach you by the pool in June :)

J Fo said...

Me digital scrapbooking?! Ha. I just point and Sarah does the work! I'm all about digital printing of photos and then putting them in a book!