Thursday, July 16, 2009

The buggy



This adorable thing is a vintage baby buggy that belonged to Greg's mom as a little girl. How cool is that?! At our Foley Family Reunion she gave it to Emmy and I think it is definitely the things the heirlooms are made of. It reminds me of family and I just think that there is something special about a little girl playing with something that her grandma loved so much as a child. Very sweet. Emmy LOVES it, too. We just have to work at keeping her from trying to climb in to it!

(I have tried to make a slide show of the reunion 2 separate times and my computer has messed it up. I'm just trying to gird up my loins to do it again here soon!)

5 comments:

Boquinha said...

Did you really just say "gird up my loins?" :P We miss that little girl! And you guys, too, of course.

J Fo said...

Haha! Yes I did, and that's what I'm gonna have to do to try and do something that I have failed at 3 times already! We miss you all too!

Matt and Amie said...

Could Emmy be any more ADORABLE?!?!?! Look at that cute outfit. She is so cute! Where did you get those shoes? I love 'em!

Jenny said...

I love her with that vintage buggy! She is so fun :)

J Fo said...

Her whole outfit is from Target. It's my go to store. Love it!