Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry

For those of you, if there are any, who follow this blog...sorry.

Apparently summer was way too easy for me at school. Now I'm in the in-your-face--kick-your-slow-butt-in-to-gear--why-are-you-sitting-when-you-could-be-working mode.

Let me just tell you, it's a blast.

We had one week of school,
then a week long (don't even get me started) filed trip,

and now I've been sick for the last week.

I'm finally feeling healthy when my allergies kick in full force.

Now I have all of my students' parents coming in to town this week for conferences.

Sorry if I'm whining.

Sorry if I'm absent for long stretches of time.

Sorry I haven't been making any effort to get ready in the mornings.

Sorry to my husband who has (lovingly) had to pick up all my slack and done so well that I might let him keep it up!

Sorry if I have been slacking as a friend or family member.

Sorry.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I will forgive you!

Emily said...

Sheesh, sounds to me like apologizing to your blog followers is the last thing you need. Wish there was something I could do for you! I hope things get better really soon dude.

Boquinha said...

Seriously, don't worry about it. I love you just the same. :)

Megan said...

Okay, okay. I was going to say something, but... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? It sounds to me like we need to go get pedicures! Not only can I no longer bend to paint my own toes, but you just need a minute to be pampered. LET'S DO IT!