Ok
I have a confession...
today while Emmy was standing on the rug next to the tub waiting (not very patiently) to get in...
she peed
not that much
but pee none the less
AND
I actually considered not washing the rug!
Seriously.
What have I become?
fyi
I washed the rug.
Here she is with her new best friend. I'm not kidding. She is OBSESSED with this bottle of lotion lately. Her dad even got her a cute little bottle of lotion for Valentine's Day, and she still prefers this monstrosity. As long as it makes her happy, right?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Confession
Posted by J Fo at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I've sooo done stuff like that.
Amy has done that more than once! I finally had to throw out the old rug because it was falling apart from washing it so much! The worst is when she actually went #2 (don't want to put the actual word!) in the tub and I pulled her out and she kept going on the bathroom floor!
I TOTALLY would have had the same thoughts...and Im sure that if Scott knew I did, he would grab the rug and go wash it!
I have had the same thoughts too. Ugh! I used to wear old shirts around the house because the babies would spit up on me so much it just wasn't worth changing each time. Bad.
That is why they invented Lysol! Just give that rug a good spray and you are good to go.
The bottle of lotion is hillarious! I guess friendship chomes in all shapes and sizes.
Just wait till she pees on it, you wash and dry it, put it back where it goes and then 2 minutes later she pees on it again. Clara did that to me a week or two ago. She was having a rough day with getting to the toilet in time I guess. Sigh, how many times has it been peed on that I DON'T know about?
Sometimes feigning ignorance is so much easier right?
Maggie puked all over her changing table pad last week and I totally just tried to pretend it didn't happen. I also walked around with baby poo on my shirt for a couple of hours because Maggie pooped in the middle of homework/dinner preparation/totally insane time.
Have kids=lose dignity :)
Ah, pee and poo stories at bath time. We know it well. She is SO cute and really reminds me so much of Kate, I'm telling you! Our kids enjoy her videos. :)
Hahaha... I love it! Aiya did the same thing just a little while ago, except it was when Brandon was picking her up to put her in the tub so the pee got on the floor as well as down his leg!! He was mad, but I couldn't help but laugh! I was still laughing while I was cleaning it up! Bath time is always filled with good times! By the way, I finally got caught up on your blog! I am so bad. I love it though! So cute and you are so good and keeping up on this stuff! Jealous!!:) You're little girl is absolutely adorable!!!
I think all of us Mom's have those feelings. Believe me...I have them all the time. Sometimes I think to myself, "Oh I'll wash it when I have time" and then the guilt sets in and I realize how disgusting that is...and I go wash it! :)
Post a Comment