Hi all!
I promise that we are still alive.
We're still here.
I feel like I've been really out of touch with the blog world.
I've been doing a whole lot of......
nothing really.
I wish that I could say that school's been crazy, or that I've had a lot of stuff for church, but I can't. I've been doing stuff, but nothing out of the ordinary. It seems seems like the ordinary is taking me longer to do, or maybe the ordinary has slowly been expanding and I just haven't noticed.
Either way, sorry for not reading/commenting on a lot of your blogs. But I will catch up.
Here's what's been keeping me busy and what you might see some future posts on:
bunny attacks (not kidding)
weed attacks
baby getting molars attacks
reality tv attacks
end of 3rd quarter grading attacks
and Spring attacks
Clearly, I have suffered a lot of attacks lately. Maybe that's why I've been feeling a little down and out.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Still here...
Posted by J Fo at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are funny Jess! So, I just thought I would let you know that after Cameron watched Emerson for those couple of hours has always talks about how cute she is, and how much she likes him more than me. I think he might even want to have a little girl someday!! HAHA
Earlier, I was going to post to say, "I'm calling you tonight." But then I figured I'd just call. I loved talking to you tonight, even for a little bit. Let's catch up more soon, okay?
And I won't tell you that I'm eating Won Ton Soup right now. I just won't.
That's hilarious Cass! She has always warmed up to guys a lot quicker than girls. I'm hoping that changes before the teenage years! I'll be calling you soon to babysit again!
Stacy, it was a nice chat. We need to do it more often. And thanks for not mentioning the Won Ton Soup, that would just be petty of you! ;)
More often? I agree.
Post a Comment