Sunday, March 29, 2009

When TODDLERS attack!

I just thought that I would post a couple of fun videos to show our crazy little lady. She's been SO much fun lately! I would get more videos and pictures, but every time a camera comes out she freaks out and want to push buttons. I'll work on being more sneaky in the future.

This is just a silly little video of Emmy dancing around to some Death Cab for Cutie. If you look closely she has a ridiculous little belly band on that looks like a cummerbund. What can I say, good style is in her blood!




Here's some quality time with Daddy. Who do you think is more into the coloring?

3 comments:

Boquinha said...

"Can we stop recording now?" LOLOL! Oh poor Greg. :P

Cute videos. Kate likes the dancing one. Maxim likes the coloring one. :)

Lindsay said...

I can't believe that she is walking all around and everything (I know she has been for awhile)...it's going by so fast! She is such a cutie. Scott and I have been talking bout who are kids are gonna look like. I swear almost all of the FOley grandkids have the "Foley" look. I am not sure if it is the eyes, or what. Hey, what are you guys doing for Christmas this year? We are trying to figure out who all will be in Benicia and possibly have the baby blessing then if a lot of the fam will be there.

Jenny said...

Those are so cute! I love at the end of the first one when she starts climbing the bookcase- classic! Sometimes she REALLY looks like Maggie. The end of the second video when she holds the crayon up- Maggie has that exact facial expression when she holds things up to show us. So funny! I always tell people my kids have "the Foley brow" It is very distinct. Most noticeable on a thinking or frowning face. hehe :)