
I found the perfect curtains for my house.
I've been looking for months for these.
The colors are perfect.
The style is totally us, (yes I let Greg help in style decisions...if I agree with them.)
I LOVE Pier 1!
I hate that 3 days after I bought these that they went on sale.
I could have saved $20.
Anybody know if they have a policy for this?
Can I get the moolah back?
Either way, I LOVE my curtains!
Next...on to PILLOWS!! (After we finish the backyard!)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Bad Timing
Posted by J Fo at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sure they'd give you a price adjustment, but if not, just go buy another set at the sale price and return them with your original, full-price receipt.
That's a great idea! ha ha That'll show 'em!
I LOVE them!! So cute! I have been looking for curtains for over a year now, but I cant find any that I REALLY like. I guess I shouldnt be so picky!
I very much love them. Sorry about the going on sale thing. That sucks.
Isn't home ownership fun?!
Yeah, there is usually a policy about stuff like that. If not, Emily's idea is good.
I've done the buy it again on sale and return them with original price receipt several times. I must have the bad timing thing down!
Post a Comment