Monday, April 13, 2009

The Kid

It's been a while since I posted many pictures of our kiddo. So here's a TON of them. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

Aaaaaah, she is a HUGE incentive for us to get out there! What a cutie!! I like the way she looks at her Daddy and the "out cold" one best!

Lindsay said...

Those are adorable. I agree with Stacy...good incentive to get out there. I just looked at flights today and they are not BAD, but not great, yet...Keeping the fingers crossed.

Emerson is totally Foley, but then again, I have not seen your baby pics, but I think she has so much Foley in her! Cute cute

Talen and Amber said...

Oh, Emmy is getting so big!...she looks really tall in some of those pics(I wonder where she might have gotten that from:). She is such a cutie and looks like she is a really fun little girl!

Gary Foley said...

I use to think Emmy looked exactly like Greg. But, now I do think she is a wonderfully cute blend of Jessica and Greg. In any case she just so darned cute!