Cute dress! I am such a sucker for gingham dresses. They seem so sweet and innocent to me. Where did you find her socks? I have looked all over for some of those and can't find them anywhere!
Love it love it! Pictures like these make me want to have a girl! Can't really dress up the little boys...I mean you CAN, but it's different. She is adorable! GOod job guys! :)
She is a fun little dress up doll. I found the socks at good old Target. Love the place. The dress is from Children's Place and I melted when I saw it. Totally worth $19!
8 comments:
Cute dress! I am such a sucker for gingham dresses. They seem so sweet and innocent to me. Where did you find her socks? I have looked all over for some of those and can't find them anywhere!
What a doll! She's looking so big!
Jill, those socks are big in the east. I'm telling you . . . all the signs for you point EASTward! :P
Ohhh the smocking. LOVE that dress!
Love it love it! Pictures like these make me want to have a girl! Can't really dress up the little boys...I mean you CAN, but it's different. She is adorable! GOod job guys! :)
She is a fun little dress up doll. I found the socks at good old Target. Love the place. The dress is from Children's Place and I melted when I saw it. Totally worth $19!
She looks so cute! I love this time of year and having girls to dress up!
SO CUTE!!!
Jess she is adorable! Love the dress! Dont you love Children's Place?! So cute!
Post a Comment