So it turns out that Foley girls are not as hard to come by in this family as they used to be. Up until Emmy was born there was only 1 girl out of 6 grandkids. So Emmy came and then on the 24th beautiful baby Maggie Brooke came to Doug and Jenny. Here is #3!
So now I'm convinced that Foley girls are going to take over the world!!!!!!!!
We've got #1: Kate. Future President of the United States of America, or whatever she wants because she's a genius that will be able to follow her dreams and be whatever she wants!
Then Comes #2: We've got plans for her to be an Olympic Volleyball player; we'll call it "International Relations" if you will. ;) Seriously, look at those legs and her huge feet...she's destined to be an athlete!

I guess we'll wait for a bit to decide what little Maggie will be, but I'm sure that she'll whoop her little brothers into shape...so maybe something in the military?
(No offense to all of my sweet Foley nephews. We love you, too!)
5 comments:
What a cute post! I love it!
How sweet. That will be fun for Emmy to have a little girl cousin to play with so close to her age.
Ha ha. I just mentioned on Emily's blog that the Oaks didn't have any girls for a long time either. Just like the Foley's we now have 3 girls. I think our girls will take over the world too... maybe with the help of your girls :)
As you know I have a very soft spot in my heart for all girls, young and old and I have no problem if the Foley girls take over the family. Heck, I now have five Foley daughters-in law and they aren't doing too badly in keeping the Foley men in check. Of course there is the Grand Dame of Foley women who is a great example to us all of womanhood and wifedom.
Gary
Jessica, I LOVE THIS POST!! So great! Woohoo! Way to go--love it! :)
Post a Comment