Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Little Flower!

11 comments:

Boquinha said...

Very cute, but she looks big in those pictures--why, why, why do they grow so fast?

I *love* your glasses (the real ones, though the ones your mom sent are cute, too).

Emily said...

I love it! Where did you get that costume? It's awesome!

Jillo said...

That is a very cute costume! I am impressed she kept her cute little flower hat on. Lucy would have ripped that thing off in 5 seconds. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

J Fo said...

I found the costume at The Children's Place. She just kind of forgot about the flower hat luckily. I think that it's becacuse she's used to me putting bows on her. I have to say that my favorite part was the striped tights! Love em!

Jenny said...

So cute!!! I really can't believe she's almost a year old. I think from a year on it just gets more fun. As much as I love Maggie being small I can't wait until she can DO stuff!

Talen and Amber said...

Such a cute little flower!! And I love your family picture in the header...cute family!

Schofield's said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. :)

Shari and Trent said...

What a cute little flower!

calvin and chelsey said...

what's your e-mail? we need christmas hints for sarah and charlie!!

Betsy said...

Super cute costume! I love it!!

Haley said...

That costume is adorable!! What a cute little girl you have.