
We are still here and alive. Promise.
But I start into the Fall semester at school tomorrow and I have a pretty heavy load.
And by pretty heavy I mean that I know teach 4 different English classes...
And 2 different History classes.
That's right History!
I have a Degree in English Education and a minor in Psychology.
Not history!
I also have a field trip to SLC (woot!) next week.
I get to be a staff, which means I get to stay up with the girls all night.
So, let's get this straight...English, now History...and graveyard shifts!
I guess we all do what we have to and at least I still have a job!
We'll see how this new adventure goes.
If I don't come up for air in a few weeks please check on me and make sure I'm still alive.
Seriously.
In other news, Emmy is just a big ball of fun right now!
She's talking a LOT, and has recently started singing along with me to a few of her favorite night time songs. (Video to come...someday.)
She is almost 2!
I can NOT believe it.
Her birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, poor thing.
The kid loves music; she'll grab the remote from the couch and ask for 'more song" if she feels like dancing.
She loves to dance, eat, run around outside, watch a 'moomie'(movie) every now and again and get tickles.
Love Love Love her!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Checking In
Posted by J Fo at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jess, ANY time you want to vent, please call me. Heaven knows we can talk! :P
Good luck with the new schoolyear, that's going to be so fun! I would LOVE to teach history.
So nice to hear from you!! Thanks for entering the drawing, I was afraid I was going to have to pay off some of my friend so I didn't look to much like a loser. :P Emmy is getting so big!!!...wasn't she just born? And absolutely loved your mommy model photos!! Tell Greg I said "hello".
Jess, I'm blog stalking. I linked through your sis. Anyway, I did vote for your feet! I'm writing because I know you work in New Harmony and we are trying to rent a house there as a vacation rental and thought perhaps you could pass that info. along at work if parents visit the girls, etc. It is furnished and sleeps 6. Let me know if you need the cyber link. Shameless plug??? Thanks, Megan Mace
Post a Comment