We had a great Christmas break in California! It was filled with: yummy food, playing with cousins, movies with Grandma and Grandpa, a trip to the zoo, some shopping and a LOT of spending time with family. The only bad part was the drive to and from...ugh! 13 hours in a car with a 2 year old. She was pretty darn good, but she's just 2, ya know?
So this last week has been about getting caught up on all of the school and house things that I neglected while I was playing. I did get an AWESOME new camera, so expect pictures here pretty soon!
Happy New Year everyone!
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you for braving the long drive with a 2 year old. It was great to see all three of you again. Emmy was a treat. I'm still finding 'narbles' around the house. I even used her "I HUUNgry" on Gary last week and got taken out to dinner:)
I'm so glad that the 'I HUNgry' works for you, too! I should give it a try. She keeps telling Greg, "Play narbles," while shaking her head yes and smiling. Like he's going to be able to make it appear just because she feels like playing narbles! Funny. By the way, she has LOVED her castle and Little People! It's been the favorite since we've been home.
Can't wait to see your pictures! We LOVED the message from Emmy on my phone last night! So cute. The boys really enjoyed playing with her.:)
Post a Comment