Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Deep Thoughts from Harper

Feel free to ignore my annoying voice and bad camera skills. I just love her little voice and sweet smile in this video though. Keep an eye out for her illusive dimple. (Yes, that is singular.)

6 comments:

Megan said...

So I tried to watch the video but it won't play. It says "This video is private." Boo!

Lindsay said...

Yeah...same thing happened to me!

J Fo said...

Thanks for the heads up. I changed it to public!

Boquinha said...

Ahhhh! She is SO cute! Kate (who alerted me to the new post -- I've been SO negligent on keeping up with my reader) and I just watched it together. What a doll!

The Magic Violinist said...

She is SO cute! I can't wait to see her in person! I also miss Emmy. :)

Gary Foley said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the girls. And the sounds. Also noticed you changed the design of the website. Nice.