Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Tricks & Good Friends

Emerson has been going up the stairs for a while now, but the other night (while Greg was talking to our SIL Jenny on the phone) she decided to go down the stairs. We won't let her do it without one of us VERY close because she's not very stable, but, oh, she just LOVES the game that it has become. Up then down then up then down.....very cute.

A few weeks ago we went up the canyon to take some family pitures with the fall colors. (Thanks Thompsons!) Afterwards we met up with some friends for hotdogs and smores over a camp fire. It was really fun! Emmy got to hang out with her favorite little friend, Kevin. They are so cute together and we love watching them interact. Kevin is turning one next week and then Emmy is 6 short weeks later!

4 comments:

Casseron said...

Cameron I love watching your videos of Emmy so keep 'em coming!!

Boquinha said...

Okay, I actually jumped in my seat and launched forward to catch her at the end of that first video!! GREG!!

She's so cute--these are fun, thanks for posting them!

J Fo said...

HA! Stacy! That's awesome! You're such a mom!

Schofield's said...

Oh, it was so hard when Lucy decided to climb down the stairs. I loved her little bum wiggle, too cute. It was so good to see you guys and you're house is very nice, I'm so happy for you guys.