Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet Bags!!

Check out this site. They are opening a new store and to celebrate they are giving a handbag away every hour for their grand opening. Go and sign up to win. Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

Boquinha said...

Okay, I'm such a dork. I sent that same information to Emily and forgot that you like that stuff, too. UGH. Sorry! I hope you and Emily win some bags!

The Johnson Family said...

Jess- I say this with so much love! You are a nerd!

J Fo said...

Stacy- it's cool. I'm still in the diaper bag phase, but I figure I won't be forever, right!

Dev- I'll take that as a compliment! But thanks for the loving reminder! And it takes one to know one! ;)

Lindsay said...

So...totally random. I LOVE the music you have on your blog. I have it on at work today cause I need some background noise

Curtis and Andi said...

You've been tagged. See our blog for details.