Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Mine...

I know that it's taken me a while to post about Emmy's first year, but I've still been processing that I have a 1 year old! We could not have gotten a better gift from Heavenly Father than our beautiful Emerson. Even as I type this I'm tearing up a bit because I love her so much, and I'm so amazed at how she's blessed our lives. I am a little sad that she isn't really a baby anymore; we've entered the "terror-dome" of toddlerhood! We've been having issues posting video, but we have some great walking ones. She's been walking for about a month now and we've had some MAJOR tumbles. I plan on having a whole separate post with pictures from her birthday because I took so many.

I hope you enjoy this...there are a ton of pictures! Don't feel obligated to look at them all, it was mostly for me!

8 comments:

Renee said...

She is so cute! Such a splitting image of you and Greg! The picture of her in the corner of the crib is priceless and I think every mom has a picture of their child sleeping with their dad - I have 3 or 4 of each kid with Kyle sleeping!! So fun!

Emily said...

awww, you guys are such a sweet family. happy birthday emmy!

this is my favorite lullaby!

Jillo said...

Happy Birthday baby girl! You are such a cutie.
Fun slide show!

Megan said...

She is such a doll! I love her!

Boquinha said...

Our kids want to meet her so badly! She's a cutie for sure. What a sweet post from such a sweet Mom.

Autum said...

Congrats on the one year mark! Now time for another one! Too cute not to have a couple more.

The Johnson Family said...

She's beautiful Jess! Can't get enough of those pics! Give her a squeeze for me!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the first year! Motherhood just keeps getting better and better and also harder and harder. Enjoy it ALL :)