
This is a little Christmas-time quiz that has been floating around. I thought that it was fun to see what others' attitudes about Christmas were, so here are a few of mine.
1. wrapping paper or gift bags? Bags for odd shapes, but I love to wrap! (People in my ward used to pay me to come wrap their gifts for Christmas!)
2. real tree or artificial? Fake ,fake, fake all the way – and pre-lit!
3. when do you put up your tree? When I get to it…
4. when do you take it down? Eventually.
5. do you like eggnog? Yes, but only diluted with skim milk.
6. favorite gift received as a child? Dream Builders – legos for girls
7. worst christmas gift ever received? A candle shaped like a lump of coal.
8. hardest person to buy for? My mom or Greg
9. easiest person to buy for? Emmy!
10. do you have a nativity scene? Nope, but I would love to get the little people one!
11. mail or email christmas cards? mail
12. favorite christmas movie? Elf
13. when do you start christmas shopping? I usually start thinking about it in October, but shopping in November.
14. have you ever recycled a christmas present? No…. ;)
15. favorite thing to eat at christmas? Fudge!
16. lights on the tree? Only if I don’t have to put them there.
17. favorite christmas song? The Entire Muppets Christmas Album
18. travel or stay home? Travel a bit
19. can you name all of santa's reindeer? Only if I sing the song
20. angel or star? Angel at the moment but I would prefer a star.
21. open presents christmas morning or eve? Only in the morning, no teasers.
22. favorite ornament theme or color? Vintage modern (is that a theme?) and I like snowflakes.
23. favorite place for christmas dinner? My parent’s house
24. most annoying thing about this time of year? Worrying about money
25. what do you want for christmas this year? World peace..hehe, okay, slippers and gift cards.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tis the Season...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
gift cards are fun but i like cash even better!
I haven't ever heard of Dream Builders! I looked and there are some on eBay for $4.99!
P.S. I love Peanuts!
I've been meaning to tell you that picture of Emmy(I'm 1 now!) is so adorable! That girl can really pull off black and white-it's one of my fav looks! Where did you find all those awesome bows? :)
Post a Comment