
So, I've been trying my hand at a little craftiness and these coasters are one of my recent creations. I just got some squares of cork from Roberts and cut them down a bit. Then I used spray adhesive and modge podge to finish them off. Don't worry, Emmy has already ripped one apart, but three working coasters is not bad odds!
Any ideas for another crafty (easy) project for me?
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Some Skills
Posted by J Fo at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those are hecka sweet skills
Yeah...I agree! Good job! I need to get my craftiness skills down before baby comes...or soon after. At the moment, there are none!
Oh those are way cute and sound easy to make! I know i've done lots of easy crafts, I'll take and look and get back to you!
Wow, Jess, those are really good! I'm not really craftsy at all, sorry. But if you want to write or if you want a good book recommendation, you know where to come! ;)
I like those and never thought about making my own coasters. I have gotten into a VERY crafty mood lately but can't do anything until I have unpacked. One thing that is pretty easy and fun are those decorative balls. I just used Styrofoam balls of varying sizes and cut long thin pieces of fabric and wrapped it all around and finished them off with modge podge so that there were no fly aways and it gives it a little more shiny look then just stick them in a basket or something. You can even make them seasonal and switch them out if you would like. Anyways, those are pretty easy. If you come up with other fun stuff let me know, I am getting closer to being unpacked hooray!
Post a Comment