Friday, July 24, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

If you are viewing this post, I NEED YOU!

If you even like me a just little bit, I NEED YOU!

If you are family, I may not send you a Christmas card if you don't vote! ;)

If you would like for me and my family to win an amazing photo prize from wink fotos, I NEED YOU!

Please go to this site and vote for me! Shoe #3. On the side there is a little poll and you just need to click on my name.

http://mommymodels.blogspot.com/2009/07/jessica.html



Voting only goes until next Friday at midnight. So please get all your friends to go and vote for me! I will be forever grateful!

PLEASE! I'll do anything you want if you will just vote for me. I'll wash your dishes, help you move, babysit your kids, bath your dogs, take out your trash, mow your lawn...ANYTHING.

I'm DYING to win this!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh I guess you can only vote once! I tried to go back and do it again!

Renee said...

Voted! I kinda like ya..not just because you are my friends sister either! Good luck. Love the pictures & shoes!

Boquinha said...

Okay, wait a minute. I didn't know you'd do anything we asked when I voted. Is that retroactive? Because I hereby request a visit. :)

J Fo said...

Thanks guys! What great friends I have!

Stacy, I will certainly visit you (sometime in the future)! ;)

Jenny said...

Dishes, definitely dishes. :)

The Johnson Family said...

I voted, I just wanted to keep my Christmas Card coming! Well, that and you were the cutest one by far!

The Johnson Family said...

Oh yeah, any by the way, you should definitely go check out LD if you move up! It is the BEST preschool! Are you guys planning on moving up north? Wish I was moving back! I would go back to work...I loved it. You would be an excellent, we could have our classrooms right next to each other awwww!

J Fo said...

No plans to move up yet. It just in the air for the future...we'll see. Plus, I don't know if I could handle that young of kids; I have a major patience issue. I guess that's why I teach older kids...

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I voted! You totally deserve to win! Wow!!!!

The Hansens said...

K I voted twice. You are SO beautiful. There is no question who should win this contest...those are the hottest shoes I've ever seen:) Reminds me of the 40's...love love love!!