Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silly Girl

Oh my goodness! This girl is really keeping us on our toes. She is getting SO funny and random. She talks our ears off and loves to dance around. She's got some new moves that we need to get on tape soon, but haven't yet. Let's just say that they involve a lot of knee and booty shaking, and a version of the 'robot.' She's just getting SO big and it is a joy to sit back and watch her progress. I just LOVE this kid!

I've been trying for a while now to get a good video of our favorite new thing that Emmy says. She says, "ComeRRRR," and it cracks us up! She sounds like a pirate. So, I got a little bit of it in this video, and then we added on some of her other words. And, no, I don't just bury her with pillows when she's bugging me; she insisted on us piling all the pillows on her. Sorry for the crappy camera work and my annoying voice, but enjoy our crazy little lady!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really had a cheesy grin on my face while watching this video. I started imagining us doing the same thing with our little girl when she gets older (okay, I need to have her first!). So cute and fun!

Casseron said...

She's a cutie!! I feel like you and Greg want to go on a date and Emmy wants to come play with Cam and I! HAHA

Emily said...

Oh my gosh she's so funny! That is my absolute favorite age, when they start talking and repeating everything. Love it.

AshEnds said...

oh my goodness, she is like a little toy that mimics you. SO CUTE. I can't believe how old she is.

Boquinha said...

SO FUN! I love that little girl. What a cutie! We miss you guys.

Jenny said...

LOVE her little voice! SO cute. When do you find out if you won the shoe thing?! :)