This is such a cool picture. She is so cute.
I love her too! :)
She looks like a mini YOU!
Thanks! Is it the long awkward legs, Em? Everyone says she looks like Greg But I agree with you! My 2-3 year old pictures look a lot like her now.
That is a CUTE picture of a very CUTE girl!
So PRECIOUS!!!
Awww...this is too cute. I love Emmy too! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is such a cool picture. She is so cute.
I love her too! :)
She looks like a mini YOU!
Thanks! Is it the long awkward legs, Em? Everyone says she looks like Greg But I agree with you! My 2-3 year old pictures look a lot like her now.
That is a CUTE picture of a very CUTE girl!
So PRECIOUS!!!
Awww...this is too cute. I love Emmy too! :)
Post a Comment