Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meet Larry


 Larry has been visiting a lot lately. 
We'd like to thank Wendy's Kid's Meal for introducing us to Larry. 
Emerson likes Larry a LOT!
Larry has a CRAZY friend named Barry.

Barry's kind of creepy, huh?!
Hehehe

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha! That's hilarious!

Megan said...

I see that Barry has given up on growing the hair and beard out but he forgot about the mustache!

Betsy said...

HAHAH!! He's SO creepy!! :)

Alisha and Braeden said...

ha ha I like Larry better

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Jess!
I love you! Thanks for stopping by my blog, weirdest thing I was going through pictures the other day and found a bunch of college ones of all of the roomies, it made me wonder what everyone was up to. Have you kept in touch with anyone?

love your guts
mandi

J Fo said...

Hey Mand!

Glad you found me over here. I really am loving your blog! I just need to work on the motivation to do awesome projects like you do.

I was actually just looking at some roomie pictures yesterday. (The one where we're all squished on the couch.) AJ is the only one other than you that I've seen since then. AJ lives down there and has two cute little boys.

How fun would it be to get together for lunch or something?!