...down memory lane!
I stole this post from a friend. Thanks Shari! I thought that it looked like a lot of fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Let's take a walk...
Posted by J Fo at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Well, I remember in 9th grade playing basketball and Mr. Wicks was our coach. We would always bring the CD player out and listen to "Song 2" by Blur! Good Times!
Oh Jess...what memory do I pick?? I really enjoyed the night that we were supposed to be doing homework and we kind of got distracted and did some sweet makeovers. I still have the pictures and laugh every time I see them. I also loved our trips to and from home singing(quite loudly) to Colors with the wondows rolled down in the dead of winter! Oh...and the giant chair at the Beaver Dairy Queen! See too many to choose from:)
I remember the first time we met. You came to Provo for a volleyball game and then came to me and Dave's apartment (by yourself!) and we went to eat at Red Robin. I remember thinking 1) you are very tall and 2) you are very brave! I would have been terrified to meet one of Dave's brothers by myself, without him with me, and you seemed totally at ease. I liked you right away.
I dont have enough time to leave all the memories I would like to! :) Some of my fondest are our wonderful times in chamber choir. I loved our little inside jokes and how at times we couldnt even sing because we were laughing so hard. I dont think Warby had any idea of much we goofed off in that class. Lurps for life!
I remember when you called me "Bets" like the first time we ever hung out and Megan was a bit miffed that you were already nicknaming me and we just met. I loved it though! :) P.S. I also remember telling you that you need a blog and apparently you've had one since April! SORRY!! I'll add you! Bets
Hi,
Thanks for the A+! Those are few and far between in my world. ;)
Your new house is beautiful. Congrats! And your baby is too cute. Baby girls are awfully fun.
I love the background paper on your blog. Did you make it or down load it?
Have a great day.
Jillyn (Jill)
I was catching up on blogging and emailing yesterday when I got to this post and decided that instead of recounting a memory (since I've recently done that in the BIL/SIL posts), why not create a new one?
So, here's mine:
Taking you up on your phone offer and talking for FIVE HOURS into the wee hours of the night and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. :) Thanks, Jessica. :)
One day as we were jogging during V. B. warm ups you said to me, "you're a better person than you think, try being a little easier on yourself." I know.... Kinda deep coming from you.......
Shari- Ahhh...song 2. I think that was the same mix where I put "Everybody Hurts" at the very end.
AJ- I just looked at those pics! Ha! I love the pudding fight pictures, too!
Em- Now that I think back on that I think that I should have been more nervous than I was, but I really wasn't. You guys are easy to get along with!
Amie- Remember when Tracy called us the 'pillars of pulcritute' and we thought that it was an insult. And how we both sang tenor a bunch. Fun!
Stacy- I had a blast, too! Who knew we had so much to talk about?!
Aut- Come on, I said deep things ALL the time poeople just didn't percieve them all the time!
Post a Comment