Thursday, July 31, 2008

testing...testing

This is officially my first time uploading a video. I hope that it works okay.

Emmy is getting more and more proficient as a crawler by the day. Her favorite thing to do lately is to take all of the CDs out of this case. We don't mind since most of them are copies and we have them all on the computer anyway. It's pretty cute how she can get them all out so fast. She flips a page yanks, and then flips again.

Just be warned that I'm probably going to be posting a TON of videos in the next little while.

12 comments:

Emily said...

awww, she's SO CUTE! I love it! How is she adjusting to the new house? It always takes my kids a few days to get back into a normal routine after a big change.

Betsy said...

I take it the camera arrived if you're posting video! :) Post as much video of her as you want because she's darling!!

Jillo said...

Yeah for Emmy! She is so grown up! She reminds me so much of Lucy. We should get those two together someday.

AshEnds said...

oh how cute!!! I am intrigued with her getting those cd's out of the case. Wow she really is growing up... wierd, aren't they supposed to stay young forever.

Shari and Trent said...

How cute! You got to love it when they start crawling and get into everything!

Gary Foley said...

Great!!! This is the next best thing to being there. Thank you for sharing. I got a kick out of her determination to get those CD's out. The only problem, most of the video was of the top of her head! I love her cute little face. And I can only say "bring it on" with the posting of videos.

Love,
Dad, Grandpa and Gary

Boquinha said...

She is SO CUTE!! Our kids LOVE this video and think it's hilarious to see her take out all those CDs. Post more! Post more!

Brad and Jana said...

So cute! It gets crazy when they crawl but I love it! Imagine 2 at once! It is fun! She is so cute.

Autum said...

Little Emmy is growing up! Time to start thinking about giving her a sibling!

Russ and Megan said...

She is so cute! Its so fun to watch little kiddies learn new things. You can see the self satisfaction in their eyes --even when they are so little! I love it!
Also..my daughter is 2 1/2 and still loves to take cds and dvds out of cases...so that may not be going away any time soon. :)

Renee said...

She is so cute - and I love the main photo you put on your page! You are not a bad mom for not wanting her to crawl! Not just that she is growing up but now she will get INTO EVERYTHING - once they are mobile - you're in trouble as you know!! Hopefully she will not follow the Hunter and Livvy personality (just kidding - that personality makes life more fun!) Keep having fun!!

Sarah said...

Sheesh!! I would like to see a new post about my darling niece. I am excited that I can finally make a comment about someone else needing to update, instead of everyone getting after me. :)