Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Foley Time

All 6 Foley boys, parents, and families are going to be getting all together for the first time in quite a few years in a few weeks! As I've been thinking about this and getting excited to see everyone I realized something...

My wonderful in-laws, Gary and Vivian, came to visit us in April and I never posted the pictures! Where is my brain?!

We had a great time with them watching movies, hanging out, visiting, playing Scrabble, and eating. They took us to a great Japanese place in town and I got to try sushi for the first time. I LOVED it!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

 

 

 


Love you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jillo said...

You totally forgot to mention how excited you are to see the rest of us! Are we nothing to you? ;)
We are really looking forward to hanging out with everyone. It is going to be so much fun getting to know everyone better.
Good things for blogs so at least we'll all have things to talk about.

J Fo said...

Yes! I am also so excited to see all of my Cousins-in-law, too! And to get a family picture done by a fabulous photographer! Can't wait.

Lindsay said...

FUN...I love those pictures! I got a burst of excitement while reading your blog. Can't wait!!

PS..I read Three Cups of Tea. Slow start for me as well, but ended up being sooo good and so inspirational!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I can't wait to see you!! Yay!