Monday, June 29, 2009
Summer Fun
We have been having a great summer so far! We had a great weekend in St. George with our Cedar game night crew. It was a great time to eat lots of food, visit with friends and play at the pool. Emmy got to go to the zoo with her cousin Jaden and Grandma Cook. I'm not sure she had much fun, but she was a trooper. She kept her glasses on the whole time. It was so cute! We're keeping busy with school, work, and lots of play! I'll post more soon. I just realized that Greg is not in any of these pictures, but I promise, he's been here, too!
(We just got back from an amazing family reunion in Vernal for Greg's family. I don't have any of those pictures up yet, but that will be coming soon.)
Posted by J Fo at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i hope youre ready to party some more at another family reunion!
Jess, look how pretty you are! I love that picture of you on the carousel!
Post a Comment